Planning for a relaxing vacation but not sure if you can keep up with the expenses because of that nose job you’ve been saving up for? Well, fortunately you can have both with the added bonus of saving yourself tons of money. “Medical Tourism” is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Medical Tourism has been a rising trend. Promoted by the plastic surgery industry in highly developed countries like the US, procedures are performed in facilities in other nations where the costs are significantly lower. Patients get the benefit of quality procedures along with a plane ticket, hotel room, and fun tourism opportunities – all this for the same price you would pay for a just the surgery alone in the United States.
For those that are convinced of the many advantages and opportunities in Medical Tourism, here are your 5 best options:
1. Hungary – Neighboring Europeans have been crossing over to this nation for years to get a dose of their state-of-the-art medical technology. Visiting Westerners can take advantage of dental procedures at half the price of what they would pay at home. What to do at sentosa singapore
2. Thailand – Plastic surgeons and enthusiasts have Thailand’s King Bhumipol’s father, Prince Mahidol to thank for the country’s medical systems, prided as one of the world’s best. Phuket is acclaimed around the world for its excellent results in procedures like otoplasty (reshaping of the ear to correct deformities or to simply improve appearance) and blepharoplasty (procedure to lessen drooping of the eyelids). All this is a result of the prince’s life-long goal to provide good quality and affordable medical services to citizens.
3. South Africa – Specializing in “medical safaris”, you get the chance to see lions, elephants, alligators and many more all in their natural habitat. Doubting South Africa’s medical abilities? The fact that the first human heart transplant was successfully performed in this African nation in the 60’s should be enough to pacify any aesthetically challenged patient’s worries.
4. Egypt – The land once ruled by Cleopatra has more than pyramids and camel rides to offer. Egypt offers surgeries priced up to 60 – 70% lower than in the US or UK. A thigh reduction procedure that costs up to $2000 in the US, will only set you back a mere $260 in Egypt.
5. Malaysia – You can get a face lift, cataract removal and even a knee replacement all for excellent quality and a very reasonable price. You can spend your days recovering in absolute relaxation on the shores of this “Truly Asian” country’s beautiful beaches.